Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome Project Job#1195
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent/Project Manager or Project Engineer
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of the site specified air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Robert Seckler and any other trained individual on site, shall be responsible for providing initial first aid to any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather at the North Side outside main site gate. (See below)
- Project Superintendent Robert Seckler, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Robert Seckler, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Robert Seckler or other designated CCC representatives. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact the Regional Safety Manager Edwin Robinson (845)518-4897 or Corporate Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury at (508)808-9359.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point