Evacuation and Muster Plan
Attleboro High School Enabling
100 Rathbun Willard Dr. MA
Project # 1950An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: David Gorman – (774)573-5439
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, David Gorman and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- Superintendent David Gorman, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent David Gorman, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying David Gorman or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury (508)808-9359
Muster PointBack– End of Evacuation and Muster Plan