Evacuation Plan and Muster Point
Sacred Heart University – Upper Quad Res. Halls Ph3
5151 Park Ave. Fairfield, CT 06825
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent Dean Archambault: (508)958-0138
Evacuation order shall be signaled by:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of posted air horn (3 blasts.)
- When the alarm sounds, you must promptly evacuate the building via the nearest safe exit route and head towards the assigned muster point location at the Consigli Trailer at the North end of site (see below)
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Dean Archambault, and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- Project Superintendent Dean Archambault, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Dean Archambault, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times.
- A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Dean Archambault or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation and Muster Plan