Evacuation and Muster Plan
Harvard Hall Project# 2029
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial Harvard Operations Center (617)495-5560
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: Mike O’Brien (508)962-2245
Evacuation order shall be:
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, Mike O’Brien and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather at the corner of the site in front of gate A. (See below)
- Superintendent Mike O’Brien, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent Mike O’Brien , or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Mike O’Brien or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation and Muster Plan