Evacuation and Muster Plan
Wentworth Beatty Hall Patio/Facade. 113 Ward St. Boston, MA 02120
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911 or Campus Police (617)989-4444
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: David Rockwood (774)278-8701
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the building alarm or the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent David Rockwood and any other trained individual on site, may perform first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area. After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather at the back of Beatty Hall along Ward St. see below)
- Superintendent David Rockwood, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent David Rockwood, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying David Rockwood or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation and Muster Plan