750 Main – The Engine
Job # 2049
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent Tom Ciampa: (508)686-0462
Evacuation order shall be signaled by:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn, or by sounding the temporary local fire alarm system in the building.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Tom Ciampa, Safety Manager, Mark MacIsaac and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to The intersection of State St. and Osborn St.(See Below)
- Project Superintendent Tom Ciampa, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Tom Ciampa, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Tom Ciampa or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Manager Bryan Kingsbury at (508)808-9359.
Back–End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point