Evacuation Plan and Muster Point
Mass Mutual – 3CT Interior Renovation
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent Kraig Moody: (774)217-9164
Evacuation order shall be signaled by:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of posted air horned (3 blasts) or the building alarm.
- When the alarm sounds, you must promptly evacuate the building via the nearest safe exit route and head towards the assigned muster point location at the South end of the building (see below)
- Mass Mutual is a heavily occupied building. Exit orderly along with other building occupants and follow all messages and announcements given by building security.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Kraig Moody, and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- Project Superintendent Kraig Moody, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Kraig Moody, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times.
- A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Kraig Moody or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation and Muster Plan