Mercy Hospital Pharmacy Project # 2074
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: Edward Pellerin (207)219-0422
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, Edward Pellerin and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather in front of the fence outside of the loading dock (See below)
- Superintendent Edward Pellerin, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent Edward Pellerin, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Edward Pellerin or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point