Archer/ Donahue Project Sales Office #2081
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: Bob McBride
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of the existing building fire alarm system.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are to be utilized if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent McBride, and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area. After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather at the Parking lot adjacent to the building
- Superintendent McBride, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent McBride, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying McBride or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point