DHMC Patient Tower – Project #2086
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent Sean Dillon: (508)922-6768
Evacuation order shall be signaled by:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding 3 blasts of an air horn or the building alarm
- When the alarm sounds, you must promptly evacuate the facility via the nearest safe exit route and head towards your assigned muster point location (see below)
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Sean Dillon, and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- Project Superintendent Sean Dillon, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Sean Dillon, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times.
- A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Sean Dillon or the CCC representative.
- For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury at (508)808-9359.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point