Groton School Dining Hall Renovation Project # 2112
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: Bob McBride (508)962-2246
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn it.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted mater
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, Bob McBride and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather on the lawn next to the telephone pole located on the North elevation of the building. (See below)
- Superintendent Bob McBride, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent Bob McBride, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Bob McBride or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point