River Park Lot 1 – Project #2218
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Consigli Superintendent: Rich Babyak (508)509-5726
Evacuation order shall be signaled by:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of posted air horn (3 blasts.)
- When the alarm sounds, you must promptly evacuate the building via the nearest safe exit route and head towards the assigned muster point location at the construction field office located in the adjacent house (see below)
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Rich Babyak, and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- Project Superintendent Rich Babyak, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Rich Babyak, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times.
- A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Rich Babyak or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point