MGB Salem ASC
(Project # 2243)
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: Todd Flanders (774)217-2349
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn or building alarm.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient phase only.
- The Superintendent, or any other trained individual on site, may perform first aid on any injured person once safely outside evacuated area.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather at the site trailers at the corner of the project site (see photo below)
- Superintendent Michael Caputo, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent Michael Caputo, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing which subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Michael Caputo or the CCC representative.
- For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury at (508)808-9359.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point