Raytheon Wirebond Expansion
Job # 2269
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Consigli Superintendent: Tim Sampson (774)573-5769
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn (or building alarm).
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent Tim Sampson and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area. After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to away from the building on the parking area to the NW of the site. (See below)
- Superintendent Tim Sampson, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent Tim Sampson, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Tim Sampson or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back–Evacuation Plan and Muster Point