Douglas Gates Elementary School – Phase 1
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent Jay Rodriguez: (774)278-1741
Evacuation order shall be signaled by:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of posted air horn (3 blasts.)
- When the alarm sounds, you must promptly evacuate the building via the nearest safe exit route and head towards the assigned muster point location at the Consigli Field Office to the SouthEast of the site (see below)
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Jay Rodriguez, and any other trained individual on site, may perform first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- Project Superintendent Jay Rodriguez, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Jay Rodriguez, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times.
- A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Jay Rodriguez or the CCC representative.
- For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury at (508)808-9359.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point