Insulet Corporation Phase 3
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent Dave Deters : (774)278-0759
Evacuation order shall be signaled by:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of the building alarm.
- When the fire alarm sounds, you must promptly evacuate the facility via the nearest safe exit route and head towards your assigned muster point location near the existing loading dock (see below)
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, David Deters, and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- Project Superintendent David Deters, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent David Deters , or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times.
- A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying David Deters or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point