Waltham High School
554 Lexington Street, Waltham MA 02452
Project # 2366
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: John Laperle (508)400-4850
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, John Laperle and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather to the left of gate directly in front of field office trailer. (See below)
- Superintendent John Laperle, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent John Laperle, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying John Laperle or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury (508)808-9359
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point