Job # 2369
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent Chad Nixon: (617)438-7803
Evacuation order shall be signaled by:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn, or by sounding the temporary fire alarm system in the building.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Chad Nixon, and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to The intersection of Main St. and Albany St.(See Below)
- Project Superintendent Chad Nixon, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Chad Nixon, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Chad Nixon or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact CCC Safety Director; Bryan Kingsbury (508)808-9359
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point