MIT Lincoln Laboratory 2020 Project # 2421, 2422, 2423
244 Wood Street Lexington, MA 02420
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial (781)981-3333 or x3333 from an inside line
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: Andrew Malian (774)573-6415
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn or building alarm…
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, Andrew Malian and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to The Muster Point located at right next to the office trailer If for some reason workers cannot egress to this location, they will proceed to the nearest evac point with their escort.
- Superintendent Andrew Malian, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent Andrew Malian or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing which subcontractors are on site at all times.
- A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Andrew Malian or the CCC representative.
- For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point