Evacuation and Muster Plan
Tufts NEWCO #2435
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911 The address for the project is- 1895 JW Foster Blvd, Canton MA 02021
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: Matthew Bussiere (508)736-4496
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn or building alarm.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Tufts Facilities will notify Matt Bussiere or CCC designee so any potential obstructions can be moved.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, Matt Bussiere and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to the gather well behind the hydrant located on the median in the loading dock area.
- Matt Bussiere, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent Matt Bussiere , or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing which subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Matt Bussiere or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point