EMMC CT Renovation Project # 2463
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: Scott Bennett (207)233-9332
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient phase only.
- Superintendent, Scott Bennett and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather on the lawn next to the access ramp located behind the loading dock(See below)
- Superintendent Scott Bennett, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent Scott Bennett, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Scott Bennett or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury at (508)808-9359.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point