Project #2483 – Tufts Farnsworth CICU 6
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911 The address for the project is – 800 Washington Street, Suite 839, Boston, MA 02111
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: Dan Alden (774)248-0588
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn or building alarm.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Tufts Facilities will notify Dan Alden or CCC designee of incoming Med flight so any potential obstructions can be lowered to the ground.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, Dan Alden and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to the gather at the muster point located at the corner of Harvard Street & Harrison Ave next to the loading dock.
- Dan Alden, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent Dan Alden , or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing which subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Dan Alden or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury at (508)808-9359
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point