Yale – 300 George St Low Roof Project #2584
300 George St. New Haven, CT 06511
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent Dubie Sowell (203)253-6168
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of the site specified air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent Dubie Sowell shall be responsible for providing initial first aid to any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather at the Gather at the SE corner of the building at N. Frontage Rd and College St. (See below)
- Project Superintendent Dubie Sowell will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Dubie Sowell will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are always on site. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Superintendent Dubie Sowell. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact the Regional Safety Manager Edwin Robinson (845)518-4897 or Corporate Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury at (508)808-9359.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point