Resilience TX – Bedford CGMP Project #2608
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately Dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: Andrew Gannon (774)278-7031
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, Andrew Gannon, and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather in front of the field office trailer located across from the contractor parking lot. (See below)
- Superintendent Andrew Gannon or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent Andrew Gannon, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Andrew Gannon or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508)686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point