L’Dor Assisted Living Facility
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent – Steve Nash-Webber (518)265-7709
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of the site specified air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Steve Nash-Webber and any other trained individual on site, shall be responsible for providing initial first aid to any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather at the South Side Project site office trailer (See below)
- Project Superintendent Steve Nash-Webber, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Steve Nash-Webber, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Steve Nash-Webber or other designated CCC representatives. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact the Regional Safety Manager Edwin Robinson (845)518-4897 or Corporate Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury (508)808-9359
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point