Glen Cove Hospital 3rd Floor Upgrades
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli – Superintendent – Dominic McNulty
Assistant Project Manager – Ryan Payton
Regional Safety Manager – Shawn Kenney
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only. No employee is required to fight a fire.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather in the parking lot
- Superintendent Dominic McNulty, or a Consigli designee, will be responsible for accounting for all Consigli employees on site.
- Superintendent Dominic McNulty, or the Consigli designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Dominic McNulty or the Consigli representative.
Back–End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point