Project # 2687
- Immediately dial (410)293-3333
- Contact Superintendent: Adam Cirigliano (508)769-0594
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn or building alarm.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Facilities will notify Adam Cirigliano or CCC designee, so any potential obstructions can be moved.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, Adam Cirigliano and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to the gather on the sidewalk on the Second Street entrance located on the SE elevation of the site. (See Below)
- Adam Cirigliano, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Superintendent Adam Cirigliano, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing which subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Adam Cirigliano or the CCC representative.
- For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury at (508)808-9359.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point