#2716 & #2856 – UMMHC– Memorial Campus
The following procedures will be ordered for emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- To report a fire, pull the nearest pull station and call emergency services by dialing 911 from your cell phone or in-house phone.
- Contact Consigli Superintendent: Dave Deters (774)278-0759
- Emergencies will be announced through the building alarm and audible speaker system.
- When an emergency is announced in the construction area or floor and building where the construction area is located, follow the EXIT signs to evacuate the building via the nearest exit route.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather in the parking lot on the South end of the building – corner or Oak Ave. and Belmont St. (see map photo)
- If the emergency is announced in a separate floor or building in the hospital, work will stop to secure all materials and machinery and work crews will “shelter in place” while awaiting further instruction or the “All Clear” announcement.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, and any other trained individual on site, may perform first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- Superintendent, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site and contacting the UMMHC Consol.
- Superintendent, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying the Superintendent or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury at (508)808-9359.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point