Montgomery County Public Schools: Churchill High School & Robert Frost Middle School #2787
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911. The address for the project is:
- Contact Consigli Asst. Superintendent: Casey Allen (202)389-2665
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn or building alarm.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Superintendent, Casey Allen, and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to the mustering point located at the following locations:
- Robert Frost Middle School: in the parking lot, adjacent to Pickett Road
- Winston Churchill High School: in the parking lot, adjacent to Gainsborough Road
- Casey Allen, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Asst. Superintendent Casey Allen, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing which subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Casey Allen or the CCC representative.
- For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury (508)808-9359.
Muster Point for Winston Churchill High School
Muster Point – Robert Frost Middle School
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point