Ipsen one Kendall Office Rework
One Kendall Sq. Cambridge, MA 02139
Job # 2830
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
• Immediately dial 911
• Contact Consigli Project Superintendent: Ryan Zablocki (508)308-6367
Evacuation order shall be:
• Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of an air horn or sounding the building alarm.
• Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
• Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless specifically noted) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
• Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
• Consigli Supervisor Ryan Zablocki or any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
• After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to the Muster Point East of the site (see below.)
• Supervisor Ryan Zablocki, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
• Consigli Supervisor Ryan Zablocki, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times.
• A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Ryan Zablocki or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Bryan Kingsbury at (508) 808-9359.
End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point