Project #2894 – Sappi North America
1329 Waterville Rd. Skowhegan, ME 04976
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial x5222 or (207)238-5222
- Contact Consigli Superintendent Sean Flinn: (207)810-6752
Evacuation order shall be signaled by:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of the building alarm.
- When the fire alarm sounds, you must promptly evacuate the facility via the nearest safe exit route and head towards your assigned Muster Point Location by the cooling towers, Consigli trailer. (see image below).
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Sean Flinn, and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- Always report to the designated Muster Point (regardless of where you are in the building at the time the alarm is activated): (See below)
- Project Superintendent Sean Flinn, or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Sean Flinn, or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times.
- A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Sean Flinn or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Bryan Kingsbury at (508)808-9359.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point