West Point Anderson Athletic Center Project Job#518
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent/Project Manager or Project Engineer
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of the site specified air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Chuck Hunter and any other trained individual on site, shall be responsible for providing initial first aid to any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather at the North East rear site area near the Project site office (See below)
- Project Superintendent Chuck Hunter, or a Consigli designee, will be responsible for accounting for all Consigli employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Chuck Hunter, or the Consigli designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Chuck Hunter or other designated Consigli representatives. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Manager Edwin Robinson at (845)518-4897
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point