AYCO Project Oak Job#527
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire). Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
- Immediately dial 911
- Contact Consigli Superintendent/Project Manager or Project Engineer
Evacuation order shall be:
- Alerting all workers by the sounding of three long blasts of the site specified air horn.
- Workers must stop and secure all work and machinery, including all hoisted materials, and evacuate the building immediately by use of the nearest exit.
- Critical operations shutdown procedures (unless listed above) are not required, because no employees are authorized to delay evacuation for this purpose.
- Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
- Project Superintendent, Jose Javier Ayala and any other trained individual on site, shall be responsible for providing initial first aid to any injured person once outside evacuated area.
- After an emergency evacuation, employees are directed to gather at the East site area near Project site office, Superintendent will designate assembly area outside building to allow for safe entry of emergency personnel) (See below)
- Project Superintendent Jose Javier Ayala, or a Consigli designee, will be responsible for accounting for all Consigli employees on site.
- Project Superintendent Jose Javier Ayala, or the Consigli designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times. A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their employees and notifying Jose Javier Ayala or other designated Consigli representatives. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Manager Edwin Robinson at (845)518-4897
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point