8309- YNHH BH East Tower Roof- 267 Grant St, Bridgeport, CT 06610
An evacuation will be ordered for life threatening emergencies (collapse, explosion, fire).
Person/persons discovering emergency shall take the following actions:
• Immediately dial 911
• Contact Consigli Superintendent:
Evacuation order shall be signaled by:
• Alerting all workers by the sounding of the building alarm OR 3 blasts of an airhorn.
• When the fire alarm sounds, you must promptly evacuate the facility via the nearest safe exit route and head towards your assigned Muster Point Location:
• Portable fire extinguishers are provided if fire is in incipient/budding phase only.
• Project Superintendent, , and any other trained individual on site, is responsible for performing first aid on any injured person once outside evacuated area.
• Always report to the designated Muster Point (regardless of where you are in the building at the time the alarm is activated):
• Project Superintendent, , or a CCC designee, will be responsible for accounting for all CCC employees on site.
• Project Superintendent, , or the CCC designee, will be responsible for knowing what subcontractors are on site at all times.
• A representative from each subcontractor will be responsible for accounting for their
employees and notifying , or the CCC representative. For further assistance with emergency evacuation procedures, you may contact Safety Director Dan Della-Giustina at (508) 686-6008.
Back– End of Evacuation Plan and Muster Point